Sunday 11 October 2015

Toasted Cheese Sandwich

This one is a classic! This quick and easy sandwich only requires bread, cheese, and a sandwich toaster, but you can also add meats and vegetables to the sandwich if you'd like. This can be made and ready to eat in a matter of minutes. This is where I must recommend that if you don't have a sandwich toaster in your household, GET ONE! Toasted cheese sandwiches are brilliant to be had on the go or if you just want to eat asap, this is definitely a perfect meal for uni students.

Image sourced from <https://puserscontentstorage.blob.core.windows.net/userimages/773b8e58-00f3-4507-ae83-dd727c44c80e/c929bb0f-2d06-4e3f-a989-fc6c87e91f64image5.jpeg>

For me toasted cheese have been my go to quick food since high school. I first discovered how good these can be when I bought one during recess for $1 at the school canteen and that was it I was hooked. Since then I've got a little creative when making them, adding deli meats and sauces, and it hasn't failed me yet!

My rating 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment